ALGAE BIOFUEL AND DERIVATIVE PRODUCTS -
GLOBAL TECHNOLOGY EFFORTS AND RECENT DEVELOPMENTS
Nandini Consultancy, has released an investigative and updated publication on "Algae biofuel and derivative products - Global technology efforts and recent developments".
Microalgae, a large and diverse group of unicellular photo and heterotrophic organisms and energy crop, have attracted much global attention in recent years for the valuable natural products such as biofuel, methane, hydrogen, ethanol, protein they produce and their ability to remediate effluents.
More than one hundred firms across the world are working on research, cultivation and harvesting of algae biomass and production of algae biofuel and other derivative products such as ethanol.
Large scale production for algae based biofuel and derivative products are expected to start between now and 2020 in several countries.
Highlights of contents of the publication
- Algae characteristics, applications ,cultivation practices and appropriate cultivation areas in India
- Technology development efforts of 62 global research and development organisations
- Broad details of pilot plants, semi commercial plants, commercial plants being operated or under implementation by 20 global organisations
- Broad details of technologies offered by 15 global organisations
- 33 patent details relating to various aspects of algae processing in recent years
- Activities of important 8 global promotional bodies and funding agencies
- Parameters for algae biofuel production
- Biofuel scenario /R & D and promotional initiatives in India.
Why should you study this book?
This book would be of great asset to organizations and individuals desiring to have broad understanding of the developments relating to algae technology, that would enable them to work out their preliminary strategies to exploit the opportunities.
The price of the book is USD$ 200 (US Dollars Two Hundred Only)
The payment can be made via wire transfer or credit card.
For further details, please contact:
NANDINI CONSULTANCY(S) PVT. LTD.
105, CECIL STREET, 0601,SINGAPORE - 069 537.
Tel : 65-6827 4511, 65-6827 4510.
Fax : 65-6827 9601.
Email : email@example.com